- As part of its mission to provide a wide range of information and materials, and to encourage and support the civic, intellectual, and cultural pursuits of the community, the Eastham Public Library welcomes community groups and individuals to use the library’s various display, gallery and exhibit spaces. Space is provided for displays of an educational, cultural, intellectual, charitable or recreational nature, and for exhibiting works of area artists and craftspeople.
- The Library is now accepting applications for the use of exhibit space.
- Exhibit Policy and Application
- Exhibit Procedures (Includes descriptions of the gallery spaces for planning and layout purposes)
- Call to Artists
- Willow Shire, Artistic Coordinator
- Norma Marcellino, Chair & Trustee Representative
- Debra DeJonker-Berry, Library Director
- Meg Schmitt
- Elaine Lobay
- Dale Wade
- June Havens
- Judy Sebastian
Exhibit and Gallery Calendar
|Red Display Gallery||Gregory S. Turner Meeting Room||VIS Library||Special Displays|
|January||Peter Kalill: “Scenes of Cape Cod”
Reception: January 11th 5:00-7:30 PM
|February||Rebecca Gmucs - "Outside/Inside" Reception Feb. 1st||Reclaimed Book Art &
"Love your Library" Letters
|March||The Cape Cod Fiber Pod - Quiltations
Reception March 8th 3:00-5:00 PM
Reception April 5th @ 5-6:30 PM
|May||Outer Cape White Line Printmakers
Reception May 3rd
|Agnes Collis "Inspired by the Sea: Reception May 3rd|
|June||Painted Ladies of Bourne: "Fall in Love With Old Cape Cod - Watercolors and Acrylics"
Reception June 7th
|Specal One-Day Event
Outermost Inspirations, Plein Air Event
Amy Sanders demonstration of pastel painting
2 - 4 PM
|July||Schulenburg Studios-Artist's Choice
Reception July 5th
|"Hydrangea Festival "Gardens en Plein Air" Reception July 10th||Richard Ellington's
|August||Printmakers of Cape Cod "Members Exhibit"
Reception August 2nd
September 13th-Reception & Lecture
"Salute the Flag"
Reception October 4th
Abstract Landscape, Water, Sky Earth
To be confirmed
"4x6 Post card art sale"
November 24th - Sale Date
|December||Pat & Tom Steiner
"Lower Cape Landscapes"
December 6th Reception